£95.00 - £620.00
You can only purchase this course online if you are an existing CertAVP candidate. During the checkout process you will be required to enter your RVC username.
How to enrol as a new CertAVP candidate.
About this course
On successful completion of the module, candidates will be able to:
- Apply pathophysiological knowledge, epidemiological principles and evidence-based approaches (including selection of appropriate diagnostic procedures) to the evaluation and management of individual clinical cases and population problems in a chosen area of production animal veterinary practice.
- Apply therapeutic and surgical principles, including anaesthesia and sedation, to the management of clinical and population health problems in a chosen area of production animal veterinary practice.
- Describe use of diagnostic imaging, if appropriate, in their practice premises and (where applicable) in the field, including quality control procedures in place that allow for the safe production of diagnostic images
- Provide practical advice on population health and welfare in a chosen area of production animal practice
- Discuss the practical application of available information technologies for improving animal health and production.
Full module details can be accessed by downloading the Module Oultine below:
Richard Booth, BVSc PhD BSc (Hons) MRCVS
Lecturer in Veterinary Extension Services and Infectious Diseases of Cattle