£95.00 - £620.00
You can only purchase this course online if you are an existing CertAVP candidate. During the checkout process you will be required to enter your RVC username.
How to enrol as a new CertAVP candidate.
About this course
Candidates should have a sound grounding in the relevant areas of practice:
- Understand the structure and financial drivers of the pig industry, to be familiar with different production systems and associated non-infectious diseases.
- To demonstrate the role of the veterinarian in diagnosing, preventing and controlling non-infectious diseases
They also need to develop the skills needed to create case studies that demonstrate the following competencies:
- The written communication skills required to present case studies
- An ability to demonstrate their competence in observation, data collection, analysis, reasoning, decision-making and advice delivery in the area under discussion
- Reflective skills that enable them to understand the issues raised by the case and their practice more generally, what they learnt from it.
Full module details can be accessed by downloading the Module Oultine below:
Amanda Nevel, BSc BVetMed PhD PGCertVE MRCVS