£95.00 - £620.00
You can only purchase this course online if you are an existing CertAVP candidate. During the checkout process you will be required to enter your RVC username.
How to enrol as a new CertAVP candidate.
About this course
At the end of the module, candidates should be able to:
- Understand the basic principles of general tissue pathology
- Organise and safely conduct a thorough necropsy in the context of the clinical environment
- Organise and collect appropriate samples from biopsies, cytology and necropsy examination for subsequent pathological evaluation
- Review and integrate results from clinical, clinical chemistry and histopathology
- Be capable of critically appraising pathology reports and utilising current literature to put the findings in context
- Review the outcomes of their cases in order to improve their performance
Henny Martineau, BVMS MVM PhD MRCVS
Lecturer in Viral Pathogenesis