Alternatively you can book by post or fax using our Registration Form
- The perfect neurological examination for dogs or cats and how to localise the lesion
- Problem solving and management of seizure disorders
- Vestibular system – central or peripheral? What does it really mean?
- Problem solving in spinal diseases – specific neuro exam findings for specific diseases
- Weakness – define the problem, define the system
- Neurological emergencies – no reason to panic
e-CPD - What is this?
About this course
This six week online course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills required to apply clinical reasoning skills to important neurological problems that present in small animal practice. Not only will participants develop and strengthen their problem solving skills in veterinary neurology, they will also become more confident in identifying abnormalities seen on the neurological examination and in managing neurological cases.
Course materials are a combination of course notes, videos, case assessments and discussion forums in which participants review and discuss cases with their colleagues and the tutor. Participants can earn up to 42 CPD hours.
Holger Volk, DVM DipECVN PhD FHEA MRCVS
Professor of Veterinary Neurology and Neurosurgery
The Royal Veterinary College