- The perfect neurological examination for dogs or cats and how to localise the lesion
- Problem solving and management of seizure disorder
- Vestibular system - central or peripheral and what does it really mean
- Problem solving in spinal diseases – specific neuro exam findings for specific diseases
- Weakness – define the system; define the problem
- Neurological emergencies – no reason to panic
eCPD - What is this?
7 October 2013 to 17 November 2013
About this course
This six week online CPD course for veterinary surgeons will equip you with the knowledge and skills required to apply clinical problem solving skills to important neurological problems that present in small animal practice. You will not only develop and strengthen your problem solving skills in veterinary neurology, you will also become more confident in identifying abnormalities seen on the neurological examination and in managing neurological cases. It is suitable for all clinicians in small animal practice who wish to develop their neurological skills. Participants will enhance their neurological problem solving skills and their ability to interpret neurological examination. Participants can earn up to 36 CPD hours if the course is completed fully.
Holger Volk, DrMedVet DipECVN PhD PGCAP FHEA MRCVS
Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Neurology and Neurosurgery
The Royal Veterinary College