This course last ran 18 Oct 2017, we may be releasing new dates soon, please contact us for further information.
Alternatively you can book by post or fax using our Registration Form
- Making a smear. How you can get ‘nice smear’ comments back from your pathologists
- Haematology smear examination: mostly erythrocytes
- Haematology smear examination: everything else
- Lumps and bumps: Non-diagnostic, inflammation, neoplasia or other? How to tell the difference
- Lymph nodes: How far should you go in general practice?
On site CPD
About this course
This very practical onsite course will help participants maximise the value of the practice microscope to the benefit of patients whatever the day or time. An alternative title would be ‘What you need to know for the Bank Holiday weekend!’ The course will consist of a combination of lectures and practical sessions aimed to increase confidence about what can be seen down the scope and what it means.