Recorded Equine Lecture
Course Length: Two hours
- What are the signs of back pain?
- Is back pain preventable?
- Are lameness and back pain linked?
- Can back pain resolve just with conservative management?
- On which cases we recommend surgery and what do we do at surgery? Does it work?
- What is the latest research on back pain?
These lectures are designed for horse owners, riders and anyone with a passion for horses.
Now available as a recorded lecture. Please note bookings are only via the website.
The other lectures in this series are:
Managing arthritis in the horse - Wednesday 7th December
2022 lectures now available as recordings:
Equine dentistry - Wednesday 5th April
Experiences from Tokyo 2020 - Wednesday 5th October
Andy Fiske-Jackson, BVSc MVetMed DipECVS FHEA MRCVS
Associate Professor of Equine Surgery
The Royal Veterinary College