CPD Hours: 12 hours 4 hours for the recorded webinars and 8 hours for the practical day
Course Length: One day
Course Format: Practical sessions using cadaver material and plastic bones, case-based discussions and four hours of recorded webinars to be viewed before the onsite course
Alternatively you can download and email using our Registration Form
- Surgical anatomy of the stifle joint
- How to perform a lateral parapatellar arthrotomy of the stifle
- How to place an extra-capsular suture for stabilisation of the cranial cruciate ligament deficient stifle
- How to perform meniscal inspection and resection
- Corrective techniques to address patellar luxation
- How to perform a medial parapatellar arthrotomy
- How to perform a tibial tuberosity advancement procedure
Do you want to enhance your skills and surgically managing stifle problems such as cruciate rupture and patellar luxation?
This course of recorded webinars will be followed by an all-day practical giving you the opportunity to practise surgical techniques on synbones and cadavers. The webinars will cover the theory, and provide the necessary background for disease diagnosis and technical aspects required for the practical day. The onsite practical part of the course will give you the opportunity to put the theory into practice and develop your surgical skills.
Why do this course?
Whether you are a relative surgical novice or a more experienced surgeon this course will help you become a more skilled and knowledgeable surgeon.