CPD Hours: 16 hours
Course Length: Four weeks
Course Format: A mixture of pre-recorded webinars (which can be reviewed throughout the course), live weekly Q&A sessions with the tutors, supplementary reading material and tutor-moderated online case-based discussion forums
- Clinical communication with clients
- Interprofessional communication
- Communication in challenging situations
- Understanding yourself in communication at work
Are great communicators born or made?
Do you ever get to the end of the day and wonder…
- Why do I feel so frustrated with clients?
- What can I do to get my message across in an emergency?
- Why does it sometimes feel that the teamwork in my practice is a struggle?
If you find yourself nodding your head to any of these questions, this course is for you!
Why do this course?
We truly believe that great communicators are made and that we can help you improve on your skills for a more fulfilling life in practice.
Live Q&A dates:
The Q&A sessions will run on the following dates from 12.30pm London time for approx 30 mins.
Thursday 21st September
Thursday 28th September
Thursday 5th October
Thursday 12th October
Rachel Davis, BSc PhD PGCap PGDip FHEA
Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Education, RVC and Educational Consultant and Developmental Coach
The Coaching Cabin, Welwyn
Rosamund Ford, BVM&S MRCVS
Senior Teaching Fellow in Veterinary Primary Care Education
Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital
Tierney Kinnison, BSc MSc PhD PGCertVetEd FHEA,
Lecturer in Veterinary Education,
The Royal Veterinary College